Friday, May 14, 2010

Hit Bleedinginside Ear

cigarette electronic cigarette smoking


SarĂ , but this story does not convince me of the electronic cigarette ...
What is it? Why should I spend all that money?

electronic cigarette (or whatever you want to call this bulb to keep on in the mouth) is even more ridiculous assassins of cylinders filled with tobacco that we persist to strive for, convinced of benefit.
Since there is no valid reason in this world for smoking (smoking is because it is for addicts and nothing else), why should anyone, once you leave the dependence, these things ?
especially Why continue to take nicotine? It leaves me very puzzled.


I repeat: the alternative is between smoking and not smoking. There are no half measures.
You can not talk about benefits until he has stopped the move from dependency and a dependency to another (assuming nicotine with e-cigs) makes no sense.
I mean, I want to convince people that put the bulbs in the mouth is good? What helps? But a little 'self-respect? It's common sense ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment