Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wholesale Western Jewelry

point cushion with eel

I discovered this work by Anna , the blog "The scribbles of Doodle" and it was love at first sight. Thanks Anna!
documented and I've found so many things online but in particular has helped me this video where Valéria Soares teaches you how.
I seem to have realized that this type of work is called bridge eel escama ".

We start by drawing the pattern on the back of the fabric (my fabric is white and pink on the reverse to the right).
I used a strip of fabric 135 cm x 47.5.
I left free above 14 cm, 5 rows of squares I drew a 3.5 cm wide and 14 cm under still free.
Horizontally I have 38 squares.
I also designed the diagonals as shown in the diagram.


In the two photos above you see the back of the work.


In the two photos above shows the front of the work.

To finish I used two buttons as 5 cm in diameter these (I have them stuffed with a little 'of kapoc and lined with the same fabric of the pillow) and elastic round and robust.
The measures to be finished is 27 x 12 cm.

This is the pattern that I was prepared.

-----------------

Links of Interest:
The cushion is called in English almofada, if you look almofada eels are a lot of things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment