Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How Much Panadol To Overdose

Flower crochet Patti / Federica



Federica here I am!
I made you wait but I finally tried to make the flower you are interested. I'll tell you how I did it.

I did the test on a sample knitted low but I think we can do even with the treble.
is important because the work is clean, you attach the right strings so that the center of the flower is empty.

We initiate our work.
the point where we decide to do the flowers, to suspend the work and proceed with the yarn chosen for the flower, working on a sweater vest on a low low of the previous round.

Now we form the center of the flower and then you work:
  • 2 crochet crochet in next 3 sts
  • available, taking the right side of the wire mesh bottom of the previous round ( practically works below), 2 mesh
  • low point in the chain of crochet lap before,
  • 3 crochet thread taking the left side of the crochet the previous round (you're turning the work in his hands).
In total we made 10 shirts available, close them with a very low mesh.

Now let the petals :
  • a very low shirt, * 2 cat, high in the next 2 sts crochet of the previous round, 2 cats, a low knit crochet in the next round of the previous **.
    Repeat from * to ** until the end. Close
    with a tee shirt on the first low low lap.
will be formed with 5 petals.

continue with the processing of our work by making a chain instead of the mesh that is now occupied by flowers. Proceed normally work.

I hope I wrote everything, it was harder to write than done.
If you have problems, please ask.

0 comments:

Post a Comment