Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baby Showerbutterflieswording

ElfettaCreativa: Other Techniques

ElfettaCreativa: Other Techniques

anyone else make these baskets? I'm trying but it is very difficult.

------------------------------------------

November 17
My test

right
reverse
  • not good, I can not stop the wires because the needle is big and if I put in the work I drag it all behind.
  • Before I did the rays then I wanted to try to stitch the petals, after I made the board. E 'wrong because then I can not give the same distance to the rays.
  • The board is not good. The picture is not very clear but Elfetta see again and I realized that the board should be made to stitch. Wrapping the yarn better because I had to restrain him because he always unrolled
  • The center does not like me, is not precise, but perhaps after all embroidered petals is missing. There
I try again? I think so

0 comments:

Post a Comment