Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cafe De Paris Curtains

Magic of the Internet: bic

Finally !!!!!!!!!!
so long, I had talked about that some military bic coating used to spend more free time they had.
Many had seen, told me that they had with the name, with hearts, with little drawings, which were covered with a shiny yarn ... but I had not seen before.
I tried to do something, you can see here the . Difficult to imitate them because I had never seen.
I asked if anyone could do and ...
Flavia's blog " Flavia: My magical world " managed to find one that had made her husband at the time. Look at that beautiful !
Other readers have told me they know how to do, someone actually wanted me to sell and then came
PAUL.
It 'friendly state! We had an exchange e-mail, I explained how to do, sent me photos of some of his bic covered. You can see everything in this post .
And I'll show you.

silk and silk buttonhole military

= silk rayon military

The silk yarn is called the military but in fact it is rayon. In the pictures you see the difference that exists between the eyelets and silk rayon.

Paul wrote to me: " No. 2 pick up the thread of what goes under that basis, the measure must be the length of the pen more freely the length the plume, taken this long to double everything and cuts, as do many threads are enough to fill the pen (considered to be folded).
No. 3 to know how many do you need to begin to experiment and make this way: you have to take out the wire coil obviously of a different color from the base, take the bic take away the soul that is inside the cartridge, when the tube is empty you put in 10 cm of wire you have to roll up, into the cartridge so you'll forgive the bic with a wire coming out from the tip. "

For the base I used 22 wires are now folded brown 44.

must make cappiole with brown yarn. Cappiole The these are .

From this point on are no longer able to take pictures ... because I needed both hands, even in the end I needed someone who would rule the pen.

is not perfect, I know, but I'm very happy to have us finally able to try.
Thanks Paul!


In this previous post are there any explanations that sent me Paul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment