Tuesday, March 1, 2011

List Of Hispanic Female Singers

puntiglius with sausage and Tuscan

Pasta, my passion. When I think of lunch or dinner, my first thought goes to the first course, or the pasta of course :-) I think even after a second, a side dish ... but the first thing is the dough. The other day I was lucky enough to have the magnificent Tuscan sausages and these "puntiglius" or the magnificent pasta Gragnano me the most delicious pasta there is, so I decided to combine these two wonderful ingredients together. It 'did this dish not bad

250g Puntiglius of Gragnano
3
Tuscan sausages 1 tablespoon of mascarpone
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil 4 tablespoons
beautiful filled with grated Grana Padano cheese



In a pan I crumbled the sausage then I did go goccino with extra virgin olive oil, while I made this just boil the pasta was cooked, I drained and put into the pan with the sausage, I put together a tablespoon of mascarpone cheese and lots of parmesan. I whipped up a little high flame and then I Serve. It must have been the sausage was good, you're the pasta was great but here it was over the speed of light :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment