Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Can Ciroc Cause Sore Throats?

Sandwiches Teresa

A couple of years ago, for a picnic, my friend Teresa brought these delicious sandwiches and I immediately fell in love with me :-) I've redone a few days ago, there I say the smell in the kitchen .... Thanks again Teresa


Here is the recipe for them again:

manitoba
300 g flour 100 g flour 100 g 00
durum- durum wheat (my personal change in the absence :-) 00)
1 cube of yeast (I 1 / 2 but I doubled the time to rise, it's my mania)
300 grams of whole milk 1 tablespoon sugar

2 teaspoons salt 1 egg beaten

20 of butter (I lard, butter was finished ;-))

milk for brushing sesame.

I poured all the ingredients into the bowl of the planetary and I ran the hook for at least 15 minutes, then turned off and I went out with my sister to make a hearty breakfast at the bar ... This procedure is essential to the success of sandwiches believe me! After a nice breakfast of coffee and peeled croissant with cream Witch, I guarantee that you will return from sandwiches more relaxed and smiling :-)))))
returned home after about 3 hours I went to my dough was well and I doubled form of pellets that I brushed with milk and sprinkled with sesame seeds. I've waited rilievitassero and then I fired at 200 degrees for 20 minutes. Almost perfect for parties of children, hamburgers, picnic ... they are too good!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment