Monday, February 21, 2011

Facebook Accidentally Become A Fan

Would you like a biscuit?

I have a new biscuit maker Marcato Biscuit !!!!!!!!!!!!! And you think I could never use it??


How
first time I used the recipe that came out of the box, or rather I followed up at some point :-) who knows me knows that I have to add my ;-)


500g flour 250g sugar 00

250g butter
a good pinch of salt 1 cup cold milk

whole 3 egg yolks 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract


I put the cold butter with sugar, then I put together the egg yolks one at a time, then I together the flour and salt and then finally the milk. I put the mixture obtained 10 minutes in the fridge, then I went back and put in the biscuit maker. I put the molds that I liked and then directly on the pan, without butter, I fun to "shoot" :-) I had fun even tell you the truth .... Antonio Bake at 180 ° preheated oven for 15 minutes. Delicious, simple and fun to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment